Search Charity Events
Get the child back to school campaign!
20,000 cute, bright yellow rubber duckies to race for charity!
High School Intern with Feeding Children Everywhere
Rockhampton MS Swimathon
25 to 5 sto join us for our inaugural mixer- an evening of networking, discovery and charitable cheer
Volunteer with CASA of Morris and Sussex Counties!
Charity Concert for Comic Relief (2015)
Host- a- Dinner- So- They- Can- Eat Program
A Food & Craft Fair in Edinburgh, run by the Eric Liddell Centre.
Humanitarian in Morocco with AODVSF
LLS Million Dollar Mission Fundraiser in February for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Aaron Lewis at Crumpin-Fox Club Joins 4th Annual Charity Event
ICAP’s 22nd Charity Day raises $12.5 million
World Vision Continues their Support to Typhoon Ruby Survivors
How Do We Help Typhoon Ruby (Hagupit) Survivors?
Become an advocate for children with CASA of Morris & Sussex Counties
ICAP Hold its 22nd Annual Global Charity Day this December 3, 2014
Christmas Charity Festival with Santa Toddle Parade
Paddington Christmas Festival and Christmas Twilight Markets
Volunteer Sponsorship Coordinator for WWCM
Very Special Kids Families Christmas Party
Eva Lognoria to Host padres Contra El Cancer’s 14th Annual “El Sueño de Esperanza”
Help Donate Computer for Slum Youth
Mercy Medical Foundation Annual Charity Ball
Agapanthus Announces their Launch on October 21, 2014
With a little help from a number of celebrity friends worldwide, ICAP's 16th Annual Charity Day raised $16.3 million for charity.
The amount was well in excess of last year's $13.7 million, bringing the total raised since 1993 to a massive $79.2 million.
'To raise over $16 million in one day is an incredible achievement, particularly in the current environment,' Michael Spencer, ICAP's CEO said.
Julianne Moore said, 'I was thrilled to be involved in ICAP's charity day. They were so generous and so excited to be helping so many. It was really wonderful, in a year where there has been so much economic distress, to be with a group that focused on giving so whole heartedly. Every one of us at the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance was so thankful to be included in their tremendous generosity. Thank you, thank you ICAP!!'
Helping hands on the day also included Anna Kournikova, Meryl Streep and Matt Dillon (all pictured below), as well as Amy Adams and Joe Montana.
The funds from ICAP's 16th Annual Charity Day will benefit over 100 charities.
Search For More Articles Related to:
- x Close
- Kings of Leon Benefit Concert
- Cirque du Soleil Oxfam
- Celebrity Stroller Charity Auction
- Coach Cares
- Annual Flutie Bowl
- Miley Cyrus New Year's Eve
- Donna Karan Fur Free
- Penelope Cruz Charity
- Oprah Person of the Year
- Flaunt Magazine Toy Drive
- Independent Auction
- Make a Difference Network Charity Auction
- Ben Affleck Film
- Desmond Tutu Unicef
- JK Rowling Book
- Super Bowl Charity Auction
- The Big Game
- Club of Madrid Nelson Mandela
- Miss World 2008
- Critics’ Circle Film Awards
- Keira Knightley Amnesty International
- Mia Farrow DR Congo
- Arsenal Charity Match
- ICAP 16th Annual Charity Day
- Pamela Anderson Queen Beatrix
- Chelsea FC New Year
- Make a Difference Network Holiday Event
- ICAP Energy Rock n' Racquets
- Children of Courage Awards
- Michael Jackson Charity Auction
- Tom Cruise Charity
- 15 Below Project
- Alice Cooper's Christmas Pudding
- Starlight Pantomime
- ICAP Charity Day
- Zimbabwe Cholera Epidemic
- GOSH Carol Concert
- Diego Maradona Missionaries of Charity
- George Clooney Charity Gala
- Roger Jenkins Charity Party
- Grammy Holiday Auction
- Brad Pitt Make It Right
- Travis McCoy MTV Staying Alive
- Tales of Beedle the Bard
- Duffy Make-A-Wish
- Nordoff-Robbins Carol Service
- Fill A Bowl Feed America
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Love Your Bones Naked Calendar
- Human Rights Awareness Month
- Lady GaGa Toronto
- Xfm Concert