Search Charity Events
Help raise funds for 2014 Christmas for Maputo
Teaching English opportunity in Vietnam
We need Kenya shillings 390,000,which is about 4589 US Dollars
Help human-I-T donate to low-income families, schools, veterans and other non-profits free of charge!
“Beat Cancer" Golf Tournament
Get Involved with CafeSmart
Please join us for Ho'ola Na Pua’s inaugural fundraising Gala
Let’s support Khadija and girls like her in Bangladesh.
Walk to Cure Diabetes around Australia
Voluteer with Beyond Travel Partners
Let’s get involve with Operation Smile
Running for Tommy's
Join us this June for a LUAU for Lentils!
Distribution of Sanitary towels and panties to poor adolescent girls in Vihiga county kenya
A fun and heartfelt twist on the classic pictionary game
Join Us For The Entertainment Industry Event of The Summer!
Please support Overworld Messiah Foundation
Medical Assistant, Nurses, General, Surgical Technician, Non-Medical Volunteer needed!
A graceful "pop-up" flash dinner picnic that will be held in a secret location in Prospect Park
Study and practice fighting with the poor Norway
Wings for Life World Run 2014
Early Education & English Teaching in China
Help others in South America
With a little help from a number of celebrity friends worldwide, ICAP's 16th Annual Charity Day raised $16.3 million for charity.
The amount was well in excess of last year's $13.7 million, bringing the total raised since 1993 to a massive $79.2 million.
'To raise over $16 million in one day is an incredible achievement, particularly in the current environment,' Michael Spencer, ICAP's CEO said.
Julianne Moore said, 'I was thrilled to be involved in ICAP's charity day. They were so generous and so excited to be helping so many. It was really wonderful, in a year where there has been so much economic distress, to be with a group that focused on giving so whole heartedly. Every one of us at the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance was so thankful to be included in their tremendous generosity. Thank you, thank you ICAP!!'
Helping hands on the day also included Anna Kournikova, Meryl Streep and Matt Dillon (all pictured below), as well as Amy Adams and Joe Montana.
The funds from ICAP's 16th Annual Charity Day will benefit over 100 charities.
Search For More Articles Related to:
- x Close
- Kings of Leon Benefit Concert
- Cirque du Soleil Oxfam
- Celebrity Stroller Charity Auction
- Coach Cares
- Annual Flutie Bowl
- Miley Cyrus New Year's Eve
- Donna Karan Fur Free
- Penelope Cruz Charity
- Oprah Person of the Year
- Flaunt Magazine Toy Drive
- Independent Auction
- Make a Difference Network Charity Auction
- Ben Affleck Film
- Desmond Tutu Unicef
- JK Rowling Book
- Super Bowl Charity Auction
- The Big Game
- Club of Madrid Nelson Mandela
- Miss World 2008
- Critics’ Circle Film Awards
- Keira Knightley Amnesty International
- Mia Farrow DR Congo
- Arsenal Charity Match
- ICAP 16th Annual Charity Day
- Pamela Anderson Queen Beatrix
- Chelsea FC New Year
- Make a Difference Network Holiday Event
- ICAP Energy Rock n' Racquets
- Children of Courage Awards
- Michael Jackson Charity Auction
- Tom Cruise Charity
- 15 Below Project
- Alice Cooper's Christmas Pudding
- Starlight Pantomime
- ICAP Charity Day
- Zimbabwe Cholera Epidemic
- GOSH Carol Concert
- Diego Maradona Missionaries of Charity
- George Clooney Charity Gala
- Roger Jenkins Charity Party
- Grammy Holiday Auction
- Brad Pitt Make It Right
- Travis McCoy MTV Staying Alive
- Tales of Beedle the Bard
- Duffy Make-A-Wish
- Nordoff-Robbins Carol Service
- Fill A Bowl Feed America
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Love Your Bones Naked Calendar
- Human Rights Awareness Month
- Lady GaGa Toronto
- Xfm Concert