Search Charity Events
Volunteer Work Camp Travel in Morroco
The Jim Mora Celebrity Golf Classic this month of May.
JPMorgan Chase and Feeding Children Everywhere are partnering together for our Easter Hunger Project
St. Patrick’s Day with Feeding Children Everywhere
Get the child back to school campaign!
20,000 cute, bright yellow rubber duckies to race for charity!
High School Intern with Feeding Children Everywhere
Rockhampton MS Swimathon
25 to 5 sto join us for our inaugural mixer- an evening of networking, discovery and charitable cheer
Volunteer with CASA of Morris and Sussex Counties!
Charity Concert for Comic Relief (2015)
Host- a- Dinner- So- They- Can- Eat Program
A Food & Craft Fair in Edinburgh, run by the Eric Liddell Centre.
Humanitarian in Morocco with AODVSF
LLS Million Dollar Mission Fundraiser in February for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Aaron Lewis at Crumpin-Fox Club Joins 4th Annual Charity Event
ICAP’s 22nd Charity Day raises $12.5 million
World Vision Continues their Support to Typhoon Ruby Survivors
How Do We Help Typhoon Ruby (Hagupit) Survivors?
Become an advocate for children with CASA of Morris & Sussex Counties
ICAP Hold its 22nd Annual Global Charity Day this December 3, 2014
Christmas Charity Festival with Santa Toddle Parade
Paddington Christmas Festival and Christmas Twilight Markets
Ocean trilogy's Don Cheadle and poker pro Annie Duke in association with the World Series of Poker, will host the first ever Ante Up for Africa, No Limit Texas Holdem charity poker Tournament.
Ante Up For Africa will have pro poker champs like Andy Bloch, Jennifer Tilly, Joe Hachem and Erik Seidel competing with hopefully cool-handed celebrities like Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Adam Sandler and James Woods.
There are only three hundred seats available for the tournament and the buy in is $5 000 US, but it's worth every cent. And not just because of the once in a lifetime opportunity to play poker pros and screen heroes, but because 50% of everyone's winnings will considerately be donated to the International Rescue Committee and the Enough Project.
Both of these charities are attempting to deal with the crisis in Darfur. Over the last couple of years the Darfur civil war has caused 200 000 deaths and made 2.5 million people homeless. The Sudanese people must now, after surviving the horrendous atrocities, rebuild their lives whilst living in squalor in refugee camps in Chad and Sudan.
Search For More Articles Related to:
- x Close
- San Diego Chargers Kick Off Dinner
- Australia Zoo Great Garage Sale
- Dodgers' Derek Lowe Charity
- Anime Evolution 2007
- Make-A-Wish Glasgow Half Marathon
- Robbie Williams David Beckham
- Matt Damon Charity Gala
- Giant Condom Safe Sex
- Cleveland Browns NFL Dinner
- Survivor Charity Bikini Auction
- LA Stars Celebrity All-Star Weekend
- Kevin Bacon Charity
- Paris Hilton For Charity
- Scarlett Johansson Oxfam Ambassador
- Milla Jovovich Eva Mendes "Naked" Auction
- London to Paris Bike Ride
- Kanye West Benefit Concert
- Melbourne International Film Festival
- Hilary Swank Charity Chop
- Madonna Annie Lennox 'Sing' For A Cause
- Harry Potter The Musical
- The Hollywood Cookbook
- Scotlands Richest Man Â£1bn
- C-Webbâ€™s Bada-Bling Celebrity Weekend
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette EB
- Bindi Irwin's Birthday
- Cybill Shepherd Fight Against Sexual Assault
- Donald Trump MTV
- Beyonce Knowles Food Drive
- Pearl Jam Lollapalooza Auction
- World Peace Festival
- Russell Crowe Australian Children's Music Foundation
- The Wiggles RSPCA
- Harry Potter And The Wish Foundation
- The Running Of The Nudes
- Alonzo Mourning Charity
- Aussie Celebrities Charity Footy
- Phil Rizzuto Celebrity Charity Golf
- Hot August Nights at the Playboy Mansion
- Spike Lee Alicia Keys charity bid
- Bad Art Auction
- NAIDOC Week
- Robbie Williams Give It Sum
- F1â„¢ London Charity Party
- Princess Diana Charity Concert Auction
- World Vision Australia 40 Hour Famine
- Ante Up For Africa