Search Charity Events
All Hands Volunteers: Project Detroit Rebuild
2015 Open Benefit Horse Show
Train to be a Key Volunteer with us and help lead others in the fight against hunger.
Human Rights First Rwanda Association is seeking for a virtual fund raising Managers
Where ever you are in the world! Donate your home town communities in India
The Moroccan organisation AVEC is looking for volunteers who like to work in Morocco
ALAS: Avenida Las Artes Sociales/Outdoor Diversity Concert Celebration
Gimme Shelter Benefit Concert 2015
Fundraising Gala Dinner Dance
Volunteer Work Camp Travel in Morroco
The Jim Mora Celebrity Golf Classic this month of May.
JPMorgan Chase and Feeding Children Everywhere are partnering together for our Easter Hunger Project
St. Patrick’s Day with Feeding Children Everywhere
Get the child back to school campaign!
20,000 cute, bright yellow rubber duckies to race for charity!
High School Intern with Feeding Children Everywhere
Rockhampton MS Swimathon
25 to 5 sto join us for our inaugural mixer- an evening of networking, discovery and charitable cheer
Volunteer with CASA of Morris and Sussex Counties!
Charity Concert for Comic Relief (2015)
Host- a- Dinner- So- They- Can- Eat Program
A Food & Craft Fair in Edinburgh, run by the Eric Liddell Centre.
Humanitarian in Morocco with AODVSF
UNICEF goodwill ambassador and tennis world number one Roger Federer will send a television message to the world, recorded in English, French and German for World Aids Day.
There are all kinds of events going on in countries all over the world to raise awareness, and support education programs currently in place to combat the HIV/Aids epidemic.
World Aids Day is on December 1.
Search For More Articles Related to:
- x Close
- World AIDS Day
- Red Shoe Day of Dance For Health
- Garth Brooks Charity Concert
- FilmAid International Charity Auction
- Jon Bon Jovi Charity Concert
- Women Helping Women Breakfast Lisa Kudrow
- Collaborating For A Cure Benefit Dinner Auction
- Celebrity Lunchbox Auction
- Christina Applegate PETA
- Olivia Newton-John Great Walk to Beijing
- StirMusic CD
- Seventeen Star Style Auction
- Yooralla Jingle Challenge
- Stephen Spielberg Charity Auction
- 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' Charity Auction
- Road To A Cure Gala
- Sir Bob Geldof Honorary Brisbane Ambassador
- LeBron James Charity Thanksgiving
- Nicole Ritchie Joel Madden Children's Foundation
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence
- Madonna Gucci Charity Concert
- Steve Irwin Day
- Jennifer Hawkins Make-A-Wish
- Johnny Depp Celebrity Handprints
- Hayden Panettiere Protest
- Wish Upon A Christmas Light
- Joaquin Phoenix Thanksgiving Ad
- Cate Blanchett Climate Change
- World Diabetes Day
- Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
- November Breast Cancer Site Target
- Ashley Judd Charity Collection
- Industrie Myer CanTeen Christmas Travel Kits
- Remembrance Day
- Jake Gyllenhaal Charity Auction
- Stir Etiko Ethical Sneakers
- Batman 'The Dark Knight'
- Donald Trump Long Beach Breakers Charity Dinner
- Hollywood Goes Green
- Artivist Film Festival Honors
- Shilpa Shetty Perfume
- Heather Mills Charity
- Celebrities Support Oxfam Unwrapped
- Walk Against Warming
- Gwen Stefani Charity Concert
- Human Rights Torch Relay
- Jennifer Garner Dolce & Gabbana Auction
- VH1 Battle of the Marching Bands
- Pink Tie CD for Breast Cancer